Latest News & Events
spba Ten - year Anniversary Event
Celebrating Ten Professional years
The Shoalhaven Professional Business Association (spba) is an organisation, whose sole purpose is to retain, develop, and attract professionals to the Shoalhaven.
Last Friday night the spba celebrated its tenth year in operation. Taking a moment to look back at its achievements as well as preparing for the future ahead.
The President of spba Anna Finch said that ‘as the recently appointed third President of the spba, I have a significant job ahead of me.’
‘Not only to lead as others who have led before me, but to ensure that the spba stays true to its founders whilst continuing to evolve and meet the needs of our current and future professional generations of the Shoalhaven.’
‘The evening was all about celebrating the amazing things we are doing for the extraordinary professionals of the Shoalhaven’.
‘And what a celebration it was!’
For further information about the spba visit our website; https://shoalhavenprofessionals.com.au/
Interested in spba membership?
What's coming up?
- Welcome to new professionals in the Shoalhaven, contact us and we’ll find you to talk about spba and opportunities in the Shoalhaven.
- Click here for information on Relocating to the Shoalhaven.
- Calender of Events - spba and syp
- spba membership application forms here.
- Click here for Business News in the Shoalhaven
- Visit News & Careers for any opportunities for professional work in the Shoalhaven.
If your business is interested in being part of a dynamic and connected professional industry business group, contact us to request a membership form.
Talk to Committee Members
If you are interested in talking and meeting with a Committee member about the spba network and membership; professional life in the Shoalhaven; relocating your business to the Shoalhaven; jobs for professionals in the Shoalhaven; career paths or more.